A compact, well sized multipurpose day-backpack. Ideally suited for use as a carry-on, patrol bag, hunting backpack or hiking pack. Dual main compartments for stowing gear you may need in a hurry. Additional features include an internal admin panel, hydration/concealment zippered pocket and outer webbing straps for modular attachments.
Constructed from premium 1000-denier nylon fabric with high-grade waterproofing for maximum durability and weather protection. Durable PALS exterior webbing for expansion and organization, and reinforced stitching for heavy wear resistance. UTX-Duraflex® hardware and YKK® self-repairing zippers complete the package.
- Dual Main Compartments
- External Hose Port
- Reinforced Grab Handle
- 100 Oz./ 3 L Hydration Compatible (Bladder Not Included)
- Fits up to 15.4 in. (38 cm) Diagonal Laptop Computer
- Hook and Loop Patch for Adding Name Tape or Logo Patches
- External Adjustable Side Compression Straps
- Adjustable Sternum and Waist Straps
- Internal Admin Panel
- Padded Mesh Back Panel for Enhanced Moisture Wicking
- PALS Webbing for Modular Pouch Attachments
- Front Elastic Cords to Hold Jacket or Extra Clothes
- The Mirati backpack is tested and approved by members of the National Tactical Officers Association
- Overall dimensions: 13" L x 18" H x 11" D
- Capacity: 26L
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Material: 1000D polyester
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.