A spacious but compact duffel bag sized for use as an airline friendly carry-on. Features a comfortable, detachable padded shoulder strap and three grab-and-go handles provide multiple carry options. Front and rear compression straps ensure your gear remains stable and secure during transit.
Constructed from premium 1000-denier nylon fabric with high-grade waterproofing for maximum durability and weather protection. Durable PALS exterior webbing for expansion and organization, and reinforced stitching for heavy wear resistance. UTX-Duraflex® hardware and YKK® self-repairing zippers complete the package.
- Detachable and Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Comfortable Mesh Shoulder Pad
- Covered Large Zipper with Lockable Slides, Top Loading Main Compartment
- Reinforced Main Handle with Handle Wrap
- Reinforced Grab-and-Go Handles on Both Ends for Easy Carry
- Front Zipper Pocket Enables Quick Access to Electronics, Keys, Passport and Other Small Items
- Two Front and Two Rear Compression Straps with Quick Release Buckles
- Modular Attachment Webbing on Exterior Front and Sides
- Meets FAA Carry-On Bag Size Requirement
- The Parata duffel bag is tested and approved by members of the National Tactical Officers Association
- Overall dimensions: 22" L x 9" H x 11" D
- Capacity: 36L
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Material: 1000D polyester
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov