The Powerbuilt 1/4” drive 90-tooth sealed head professional grade ratchet is the most durable ratchet in the Powerbuilt line. The XT90 ratchet requires just a 4-degree swing to engage the ratchet, making it ideal for the tightest spaces in the engine bay.
Built of strong chrome vanadium steel with a beautiful mirror finish, the 90-tooth ratchet features an ergonomic full-length handle that's weighted for great balance and feel.
Molded finger grooves offer maximum control, comfort and grip with or without gloves. And the handle is offset to provide extra knuckle clearance.
The solid forged fully sealed head keeps lubricant in and debris out for longer service intervals.
Powerbuilt ratchets are constructed of premium chrome vanadium steel, then buffed to a high mirror polish. This beautiful finish is tough too, rated to withstand a 30-hour salt spray corrosion test.
They're precision crafted to exceed ANSI standards for torque, reverse torque and tolerance.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Precision 1/4” Drive 90 tooth ratchet engages with just 4-degree swing
- Solid forged sealed head keeps dust and debris out
- Precision weighted ergonomic handle offers great balance and feel
- Finger grooves and thumb rest add to comfort and control
- 5-7/8" overall length
- Professional quality
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime