This professional quality 1/2" drive torque angle degree gauge offers the precision you need to properly torque those crucial fasteners on cylinder heads, CV axles and other high torque applications.
Simply attach a 1/2" drive socket and flex handle or breaker bar, set the stop bar against a stop, set the dial to zero then turn the flex handle until the desired angle is reached.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Precision built for accurate torque readings
- 360-degree scale with 2-degree increments, 10-degree intervals and 30-degree call-outs
- Adjustable stop for multiple applications
- Chrome vanadium drive unit
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.