Powerbuilt 1/4” drive metric deep sockets are built using strong chrome vanadium steel to withstand the harshest work environments
Powerbuilt sockets offer more than just a stylish exterior though.
The mirror-polished finish on the chrome vanadium sockets is enhanced with an easy to read size marking that is forged into the metal. Because it's forged into the socket wall, the marking won't rust or wear off - ever.
Inside all Powerbuilt sockets you'll find precision chamfered hex faces that make it easier to guide them onto fasteners.
And the exclusive Z-Drive hex patterns grab and turn the flat surfaces of those fasteners to reduce round-off and slipping.
Finally, the center holes are punched through to add a bit more clearance for taller nuts and bolts.
Dependable Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards and have a lifetime warranty, all at affordable prices.
- 1/4-in. drive 6-point chrome vanadium sockets feature stylish and durable mirror finish
- Chamfered opening for easier mating with nuts and bolt heads
- Z-Drive grips and turns flat surfaces of fasteners for reduced rounding
- Center holes punched through for added working depth
- Precision built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Affordable quality
- Strong and dependable to last a lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.