This precision T-handle torque driver wrench is the ideal companion for installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System components. It's also ideal for automotive, motorcycle and bicycle applications requiring low torque readings.
With a range of 20 to 100 inch-pounds and a one-way ratchet mechanism, it's perfect for accurate torque applications for everything from valve nuts on TPMS installations to carbon fiber handlebar installations on road and mountain bikes.
Dialing in the target torque is quick and accurate with an easy to read scale. Simply pull the t-handle up, dial in desired torque, press t-handle down and your setting is locked and loaded. Attach any 1/4" socket and you're ready to go.
Thanks to the ratcheting action, tightening is a quick affair.
- Designed for precision use on tire pressure monitoring system valves
- Ideal for installing carbon fiber handlebars and other precision components on road bikes and mountain bikes
- Ratcheting design for quick tightening without removing wrench
- Easy to set torque target value from 20 to 100 inch-pounds
- Generously sized, comfortable T-handle for added control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.