Built of strong chrome vanadium with a beautiful mirror finish, this strong 1/4” Drive 36-tooth quick release ratchet features a precision built gear-to-gear ratchet mechanism that’s significantly stronger than conventional gear on pawl designs.
The stylish full length spiral-machined handle keeps your grip from slipping while you work. The quick release button makes socket changes quick and easy.
Powerbuilt ratchets are constructed of premium chrome vanadium steel, then buffed to a high mirror polish. This beautiful finish is tough too, rated to withstand a 30 hour salt spray corrosion test.
They're precision crafted to exceed ANSI standards for torque, reverse torque and tolerance.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Precision 1/4” Drive 36-tooth gear-to-gear ratchet with stylish mirror finish
- Strong gear-to-gear ratchet mechanism
- Quick-release button for fast socket swaps
- Full length spiral-machined handle
- 8" overall length
- Affordable quality
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.