Powerbuilt Professional Technician ratchets are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. All ratchets are constructed of high-quality Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) steel with mirror polished chrome plated finish.
Close quarters and metal obstructions sometimes make removing a fastener almost impossible for a regular ratchet.
But this 1/4” Drive 9” long reach flex-head pro ratchet handle is 2 inches longer than most standard ratchets, perfect for reaching those crowded spaces.
The innovative flex-head allows you to tilt the ratchet up to 90 degrees to reach out of the way fasteners.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt ratchets offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
- Precision 1/4” Drive 9” long reach flex-head ratchet handle with stylish mirror finish
- Sealed quick release button blocks dust and debris
- Contoured handle offers supreme comfort
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Drop forged and heat treated for maximum durability
- Mirror polish chrome finish prevents corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.