Replacing ball joints is time-consuming enough without having to disassemble half the car to reach them. This innovative tool set is designed to save time and frustration by helping you remove and install press-fit type ball joints without taking the control arm off the vehicle. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Most cars and light trucks.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs press-fit type ball joints without taking the control arm off the vehicle
- Set includes C-frame press; installing cup 2" OD 1-3/4" ID 3" L; receiving tube 2-1/2" OD x 1-3/4" L; receiving tube 3" OD x 2-1/4" L; receiving tube 2" OD x 1-3/4" L; receiving tube 2-1/4" OD 2" ID 2" L; receiving cup 2-1/4" OD 1-7/8" ID 7/16" L; installing adapter 3" OD x 1-1/8" L; removal adapter 3-1/16" OD x 1-1/8" L; screw; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #72
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.