Powerbuilt Professional Technician reversible ratcheting combination wrenches are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications for length, torque and hardness. They have chamfered edges on both the open and box ends of the wrench for easier mating to fasteners.
The box ends feature a reversible 72 tooth ratchet for fast direction changes without lifting the wrench. The box end also features Z-Drive™ broaching for a stronger grip on fasteners.
The open end faces feature broached grip teeth for reduced slippage.
All combination wrenches are made from high quality Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) steel with mirror polished chrome plated finish.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt wrenches offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
- Includes 11 SAE reversible ratcheting combination wrenches sizes 1/4" through 7/8"
- 72 tooth reversible ratchet requires just 5 degrees to engage
- No-slip faces on open end
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Drop forged and heat treated for maximum durability
- Mirror polish chrome finish prevents corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Custom laser-cut EVA foam tray fits in box drawer to keep tools organized and secure
- Vertical wrench placement saves storage space
- EVA foam tray size: 8.75 In.(D) x 14.5 In. (W)
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.