Replacing a faulty power steering pump is easier when you have the right tools. This innovative kit has a variety of pins and adapters so you can find the one that is a perfect fit. Set can be used to remove and install both power steering and alternator pulleys. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Most domestic and import vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Pulls and installs power steering pump and alternator pulleys
- Set includes jaws (2); sleeve; thrust bearing; thrust washer; puller body; GM power steering disconnect; center screw button; Ford 4.6L threaded adapter; universal threaded adapter; GM 3.1L V6 threaded adapter; GM Quad 4 threaded adapter; center screw; GM 3.1L V6 puller pin; GM Quad 4 puller pin; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #20
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.