Powerbuilt Professional Technician combination wrenches are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications for length, torque and hardness. They have chamfered edges on both the open and box ends of the wrench for easier mating to fasteners.
The box end also features Z-Drive™ broaching for a stronger grip on fasteners. All combination wrenches are made from high quality Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) steel with mirror polished chrome plated finish.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt wrenches offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
- Includes 16 metric combination wrenches sizes 6mm through 22mm (excludes 20mm)
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Drop forged and heat treated for maximum durability
- Mirror polish chrome finish prevents corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Custom laser-cut EVA foam tray fits in box drawer to keep tools organized and secure
- Vertical wrench placement saves storage space
- EVA foam tray size: 7.5 In.(D) x 17.75 In. (W)
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.