The Powerbuilt 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator is a quiet, powerful companion for camping, tailgating, hunting, parks, beaches and road trips. Fire it up anytime you need a boost of portable power that won't break your back to carry or bother the neighbors with noise.
There's 2000 surge watts and 1600 running watts on tap - enough to power a TV, DVD player, satellite, small appliances and power tools.
You spend less time refilling the gas tank too, with up to 12-hour runtime at 25% load. Count on easy starts on the first or second pull too.
Two GFCI 120V outlets and dual USB outlets provide ample connections. And with Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) less than 3%, you can safely power laptops and other sensitive electronics.
Need more power? Run two units in parallel for combined power output of 3,000 running watts
- Quiet and portable - ideal for campsites and recreational use
- 61 dBa decibel noise output
- Clean Power, less than 3% THD for use with sensitive electronics
- 46 pound dry weight for easy carrying<
- Dual 120 Volt GFCI protected outlets and dual USB outlets
- Economy switch for increased fuel efficiency
- Clean-burning 4 stroke engine
- Easy pull start
- Run two units in parallel for 3,000 watts running power
- AC Rated Output: 1600
- AC Maximum Watts: 2000
- AC Voltage: 120 Volt
- AC Frequency 60Hz
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke OHV
- Displacement 79cc
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Gallons
- Runtime @ 25% Load: 12 Hours
- Runtime @ 50% Load: 6 Hours
- Dry Weight: 46 Lbs
- AC Output: 2x 120V GFCI Duplex 2x USB
- Starting System: Recoil
- 50 state legal
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.