Keep vacuum-operated components and hydraulic systems in tiptop shape with this multipurpose vacuum pump set. This set contains everything you need to test the amount of vacuum in components, bleed air out of hydraulic systems and siphon up liquids.
The assorted adapters make it easy to connect the pump to various automobile components. An integrated dual scale vacuum/pressure gauge tells you when the proper amount of vacuum has been reached.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
Kit Services: most passenger vehicles
- Contains everything you need to test the amount of vacuum in components, bleed air out of hydraulic systems and siphon up liquids
- Set includes vacuum pump with dual gauge; vacuum line; vacuum nipples accessories kit; 4 oz/120mL fluid reservoir with vacuum nipples; 4 oz/120mL fluid reservoir with sealed cap; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #29
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.