This innovative set allows you to remove and install most foreign and domestic front wheel drive wheel bearings without taking the steering knuckle and strut assembly off the vehicle, letting you avoid the trouble and expense of having to realign your car afterward. All pieces fit neatly into a blow mold case, keeping them clean and easy to find. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic front wheel drive vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs most foreign and domestic front wheel drive wheel bearings without taking the steering knuckle and strut assembly off the vehicle
- Set includes forcing screw; adapter 3-1/4" OD; adapter 4" OD; 3.525" OD; tube 4" OD; washers; tube 3" OD; 3-1/4" OD; wheel hub installer; remover 2.188" OD; installer 2.500" OD; installer 2.625" OD; installer 2.780" OD; installer 2.820" OD; installer 2.820" OD; installer 2.900" OD; installer 2.960" OD; installer 3.055" OD; installer 3.210" OD; installer 3.290" OD; installer 3.480" OD; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #27
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.