The Powerbuilt 28 Piece Zeon socket set combines the most commonly used SAE and metric socket sizes. Each socket features the patented Zeon design.
Powerbuilt Zeon sockets are designed to grip and turn damaged and rounded nuts and bolts. The patented design will grip and turn hex heads up to 85% rounded. And they work just as well on new nuts and bolts.
In other words, if you’ve got a bolt that you can’t turn or a nut with rounded corners, we have the help you need.
The secret is the patented Zeon socket design - the more you turn them the harder they grab and hold damaged hex heads. Zeon sockets are heat-treated to hardness HRC 38-56 for maximum strength and durability.
And you'll drive the sockets with strength and precision using the included 90 tooth Powerbuilt XT90 ratchet. This sealed head professional grade ratchet is the most durable ratchet in the Powerbuilt line. It requires just a 4-degree swing to engage the ratchet, making it ideal for the tightest spaces in the engine bay.
The sockets, ratchet, extension bars and adapter all store in a heavy-duty tray for easy access and size identification.
- Zeon sockets grab and turn fasteners that are up to 85% rounded
- Work great on new fasteners too, without damaging them
- Heat-treated for extra hardness and bite
- Set includes 90 tooth sealed head ratchet, 3/8 in. x 3 in. extension, 1/4 in. x 6 in. extension and 3/8 in. x 1/4 in. adapter
- Includes metric Zeon sockets: 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
- Includes SAE Zeon sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Storage tray included
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Lifetime warranty
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.