Save your time, sanity and maybe your project with this handy set of remover bits. They're specially designed to remove damaged screws and bolts with ease.
In just two simple steps you can remove many common sizes of damaged screws and bolts:
1. Use the cutting side of the bit to drill a clean cone-shaped hole in the screw or bolt head.
2. Flip the bit over to the extractor side and back out the damaged fastener.
Simple and effective. The hardened alloy steel is more than a match for all common screws and bolts and lasts longer too. Includes 3 bits to extract damaged screws from #4 thru #14 and #10, ¼ and 5/16” bolts. Includes handy storage tray.
- Hardened steel outperforms and outlasts other extractor bits
- All-in-one design saves time by drilling and extracting
- Hex shank for sure fit in power drills
- Includes #1, #2 and #3 remover bits in handy storage tray
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.