Remove threaded-on viscous fan clutches on Ford, Chrysler and Jeep with these strong heat-tempered steel fan clutch wrenches. The larger wrench keeps the water pump shaft from spinning while you loosen the fan clutch nut with the appropriate smaller wrench. Stylish black finish. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Ford, Chrysler, Jeep and some import vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes threaded-on viscous fan clutches on Ford, Chrysler, Jeep and some import vehicles
- Set includes 1-7/8" wrench; 3-1/4" wrench; 36mm x 1-9/16" double end wrench and 58mm wrench
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #34
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.