Powerbuilt Professional Technician ratchets are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. All ratchets are constructed of high-quality Chrome Vanadium (CR-V) steel with mirror polished chrome plated finish.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt ratchets offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
Add reach and torque to your wrench game with this set of Powerbuilt Pro Tech flex head drive tools. And you’ll wrench in comfort thanks to the extended length contoured ratchet handles. Each one features a tapered and flattened handle end offering more surface area to better distribute torque load on your hands. The knurled cavities offer added grip and control too.
We’ve extended the handle length versus standard ratchets, and added a flex head that swivels up to 180 degrees. So you can reach that unreachable nut or bolt almost every time.
At the business end, 72 tooth quick release ratchets are protected by seals to keep dust and debris out. That means longer service life and smoother action. Premium chrome vanadium steel is used throughout these drive tools, finished in full mirror polish for lasting good looks. Like all Powerbuilt ratchets, these meet or exceed ANSI standards and are strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
- Set includes 1/4" dr. x 7" Ratchet, 3/8" dr. x 9" Ratchet, 3/8" dr. x 17" Ratchet, 1/2" dr. x 17" Ratchet
- 72 tooth quick release ratchets with sealed quick release buttons
- Contoured ratchet handles offer supreme comfort
- Premium chrome vanadium steel construction
- Drop forged and heat treated for maximum durability
- Mirror polish chrome finish prevents corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.