Remove straight or curved coil springs from on-vehicle shock absorbers safely and easily with this innovative coil spring compressor kit. Just slip the hook assembly onto the coils at each end of the spring, then tighten the hex nut until the spring can be removed from the strut. Kit also includes a 9/16” hex socket, “Double D” socket and square drive wrench for removing shock absorber nuts. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes straight or curved coil springs from on-vehicle shock absorbers safely and easily. Also includes tools for removing "Double-D" type shock absorber nuts.
- Set includes long – "Double D" socket; shock absorber tool; 9/16" hex socket; plate (2); black washer (2); silver washer (1); center screw; hook (4); short –double D" socket; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #39
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.