Prying loose a tie rod, ball joint or Pitman arm is easier when you have a little help. This 5 pc. fork set has three separate fork heads, one for tie rods, one for ball joints and one for Pitman arms, plus two drivers, one for striking tools and one for air hammers. Just insert the fork tines between the parts to be separated and give it a whack. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most automobiles and light trucks
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Separates tie rods, ball joints and Pitman arms on most automobiles and light trucks
- Set includes 1-1/8" Pitman arm fork; 15/16" ball joint fork; 11/16" tie rod fork; striking handle; air hammer adapter; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #15
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.