Need to do a little front end work? Here’s a set that will give you a hand with changing tie rods, ball joint steering linkages and steering boxes. Unlike “pickle forks”, these specialized pullers can remove ball joints, tie rods and Pitman arms with no damage so the part you remove can be reused later. Set includes large and small Pitman arm pullers, ball joint remover, tie rod lifter, tie rod end puller and tie rod end lifter. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most cars and light trucks
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes tie rods, ball joints and Pitman arms without damaging parts
- Set includes tie rod end puller; tie rod end lifter; ball joint remover; tie rod lifter screw; Pitman arm puller (small); Pitman arm puller (large); storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #3
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.