Spindle nuts can be hard to remove, but these strong chrome vanadium sockets will make the job easier. Each socket is clearly labeled, both on the socket and on the blow mold case, so you can find which one you need fast. Dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: many domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs spindle nuts on axles
- Set includes 2-3/4" x 4 lug outer spindle nut socket; 2-5/8" x 6 lug outer spindle nut socket; 2-3/8" x 4 lug outer spindle nut socket; 2-1/2" x 4 lug inner spindle nut socket; 2-1/4" x 4 lug inner spindle nut socket; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #11
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.