Working on electrical systems and wiring comes with its own set of safety concerns. The Powerbuilt 50-Piece Master VDE Electrical Tool Set with Case is the answer to those concerns. The insulated tool set comes with a wide assortment of common-use tools. Set includes a 3/8 inch drive ratchet, 6 inch and 10 inch extensions, hex bit sockets, standard sockets, assorted pliers, slotted screwdriver set, Phillips screwdriver set, Torx screwdriver set, utility knife, voltage tester, and 10 pieces of cable covers.
All tools are tested at 10,000 VAC and certified for 1,000VAC for peace of mind. These tools aren’t just safe; they are durable too, made from premium Chrome Vanadium steel for long tool life. They also feature ergonomic handles for all-day comfort. Each tool has its place in the three laser-cut EVA foam trays, perfect for keeping the tools clean and organized. The three trays pack neatly into the protective heavy-duty glass nylon injected waterproof storage case.
Features & Benefits
- WORK SAFER: The master VDE Electrical Tool Set is specially designed to make working on electrical systems and wiring safer; each tool is insulated and tested to a voltage of 10,000 VAC and certified to 1,000 VAC
- WORK FASTER: The laser cut EVA foam organizing tool trays lift out for easy access, identification, and portability
- MASTER TOOL SET INCLUDES: This comprehensive toolset includes: 3/8 inch drive Ratchet; 6 inch, 10 inch extensions; Hex bit sockets: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm; standard sockets: 6mm through 20mm, 22mm; slotted screwdrivers: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm; Phillips screwdrivers: #1, #2, #3; Torx screwdrivers: T-20, T-25, T-30; slip joint pliers, bent nose pliers, diagonal pliers, long nose pliers, groove joint pliers; utility knife; voltage tester; 10 pieces of cable covers
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: Each tool is housed in laser cut EVA foam trays that pack neatly in the heavy duty waterproof, airtight lockable storage case
- PRECISION BUILT: All tools meet or exceed ANSI standards; lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.