Creating ISO bubble flares in hydraulic brake lines requires precision. One mistake and you have to start over. Do it right the first time with this 6 pc. bubble flaring tool set. These adapters precisely bubble flare steel brake lines for secure connections to the hydraulic components of many domestic, Japanese and European cars and light trucks. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: many domestic and import cars and light trucks
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Precisely bubble flare steel brake lines for secure connections to the hydraulic components of many domestic, Japanese and European cars and light trucks
- Set includes 6mm flaring adapter; 4.75mm flaring adapter; 10mm flaring adapter; 8mm flaring adapter; flaring bar; yoke; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #55
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.