Engine running a little rough? Find the faulty fuel injector fast with this fuel injection test light set. Attach the noid light to the electronic fuel injection component and start the engine.
The noid light will blink if the proper on-off signal is being sent. Instructions are permanently fastened to the inside of the heavy duty storage case. Affordable, precision-made Powerbuilt tools meet or exceed ANSI specifications. Dependable enough to last a lifetime.
- Checks electronic fuel injection components for faults
- Set includes GM PFI noid light; Ford TBI noid light; Geo TBI noid light; Bosch PFI noid light; GM TBI noid light; GM SCPI noid light; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Noid Light No. 1 – GM PFI Most General Motors port fuel injected engines.
- Noid Light No. 2 – Ford TBI 1987-88 Escort and Lynx
- Noid Light No. 3 – GEO TBI/GM RPD 1989-91 Geo Metro; GM 5.0 & 5.7 RPD/BOSCH PFI vehicles with GM/Bosch and Ford/Bosch systems. May also fit some late Metros.
- Noid Light No. 4 – BOSCH PFI Most Asian and European import vehicles.
- Noid Light No. 5 – GM TBI Early GM TBI applications: “Maxi-injection” systems including A/C Rochester 100, 200, 220, 300, 400 and 500 throttle bodies. These include most early to mid 1980’s GM TBI units.
- Noid Light No. 6 – GM SCPI 1994 and newer Chevrolet and GMC trucks with SCPI (V6 and V8 engines)
- Kit #73
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.