Powerbuilt Professional Technician screwdrivers are built to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. They feature comfortable, high grip handles constructed of premium acetate or soft-touch double injection polypropylene.
Screwdriver shafts are constructed of Silicon Vanadium Chrome Magnesium (SVCM) for light weight and high strength.
Tips are precision ground, then sandblasted and magnetized for added grip.
All sizes are marked on the handle caps for easy size ID and selection.
Powerful, precise and stylish, Powerbuilt screwdrivers offer the look, feel and performance hard-working Techs deserve.
A no questions asked replacement policy and lifetime warranty ensure it'll be a long-term relationship.
- T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27, T-30, T-40 Torx screwdrivers
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable acetate handles offer outstanding grip and resist oil and fluids
- Premium 4" Silicon Vanadium Chrome Magnesium shafts
- Sandblasted and magnetized tips for maximum grip
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Custom laser-cut EVA foam tray fits in box drawer to keep tools organized and secure
- EVA foam tray size: 8.75 In.(D) x 14.75 In. (W)
Torx® is a Registered Trademark of the Camcar Corp. division of Textron Industries
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.