Add some reach, leverage and style to your toolbox with Powerbuilt extra long combination wrenches. You can take full advantage of the extra length thanks to heat-treated carbon steel construction that meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
Other features include a knuckle-saving 15 degree offset on the open end and Z-Drive hex design on the box end that contacts the flat walls of fasteners instead of the corners for stronger grip.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Set includes 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4" long handle combination wrenches
- Extended handle length for added reach and torque
- Mirror-polished heat-treated carbon steel
- 15 degree offset and chamfered openings for easy mating to fasteners
- Z-Drive box end contacts the flat walls of fasteners for stronger grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.