Specialty switches and sensors can’t be removed with just any old socket. Precision parts need to be treated with respect because careless removal can cause damage not only to the part, but to the engine it controls. This set of chrome vanadium sockets is designed for the removal and installation of oxygen sensors, thermal sensor switches, oil pressure switches and oil pressure sending units. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs oxygen sensors, thermal sensor switches, oil pressure switches and oil pressure sending units
- Set includes 3/8" Dr. 7/8" socket (length: 80mm); 3/8" Dr. 7/8" socket (length: 90mm); 3/8" Dr. 1/1-16" socket (length: 74mm); 1/2" Dr. (double square) 7/8"/22mm oxygen sensor wrench (depth: 49mm); 1/2" Dr. 27 mm socket (length: 85mm); storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #62
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.