Want to remove hard-to-reach inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion steering? These innovative crowfoot wrench heads allow you to access the tie rods from many different angles, eliminating the need to disassemble the whole steering assembly. Strong knurled tie rod extension bar provides a secure grip. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Many GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Mazda vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion steering
- Set includes crowfoot wrenches: 1-3/16", 1-1/4", 1-15/16", 1-7/16", 14mm, 17mm and 33.6mm; tie rod extension bar
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #89
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.