Powerbuilt Zeon hex bit sockets are designed to grip and turn damaged and rounded hex head fasteners. The patented design will grip and turn hex surfaces up to 85% rounded. And they work just as well on new fasteners.
If you’ve got a hex head bolt or cap screw bolt that's too damaged to turn with a regular hex bit socket or hex key wrench that you can’t turn or a nut with rounded corners, we have the help you need.
The secret is the patented Zeon bit socket design - the more you turn them the harder they grab and hold damaged hex heads. Zeon bit sockets are constructed of hardened S-2 Chromoly steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Zeon hex bit sockets grab and turn fasteners that are up to 85% rounded
- Works great on new fasteners too, without damaging them
- Heat-treated for extra hardness and bite
- Includes Zeon metric hex bit sockets: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10mm
- Socket storage rail included
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.