Powerbuilt Zeon sockets are designed to grip and turn damaged and rounded nuts and bolts. The patented design will grip and turn hex heads up to 85% rounded. And they work just as well on new nuts and bolts.
In other words, if you’ve got a bolt that you can’t turn or a nut with rounded corners, we have the help you need.
The secret is the patented Zeon socket design - the more you turn them the harder they grab and hold damaged hex heads. Zeon sockets are heat-treated to hardness HRC 38-56 for maximum strength and durability.
Dependable Powerbuilt socket sets meet or exceed ANSI standards and have a lifetime warranty, all at affordable prices.
- Zeon sockets grab and turn fasteners that are up to 85% rounded
- Work great on new fasteners too, without damaging them
- Heat-treated for extra hardness and bite
- Includes 1/4” Drive Metric Sockets: 6, 8, 10, 12mm; 3/8” Drive Metric Sockets: 13, 14, 15, 19mm
- Storage tray included
- Also available in SAE - Click here to view
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.