Powerbuilt Zeon hex key wrenches are designed to grip and turn damaged and rounded hex head fasteners. The patented design will grip and turn hex surfaces up to 85% rounded. In other words, if you’ve got a hex head bolt or cap screw bolt that's too damaged to turn with a regular hex bit socket or hex key wrench, these wrenches will get you out of a fix. And they work just as well on new, undamaged fasteners. The secret is the patented Zeon design - the more you turn them the harder they grab and hold damaged hex heads.
They're constructed of hardened 8660 steel for maximum strength and durability. They feature extra-long handles for applying torque to those stubborn fasteners. For added versatility, the long handle wrench ends are finished with a ball end hex key for use on new fasteners at angles up to 20 degrees.
Features & Benefits
- REMOVES DAMAGED BOLTS: Damaged, rusted and up to 85% rounded hex head bolts are no match for Zeon wrenches
- WORKS ON NEW BOLTS TOO: The Zeon design won't damage new hex head bolts
- LONG HANDLES FOR MORE TORQUE: The 10mm wrench is 9 inches long for plenty of torque and reach
- EXTRA VERSATILE: With Zeon heads on the short arm and ball-end hex heads on the long arm, it's the hex key wrench for every task
- TOP QUALITY: Premium SNCM-V steel with a satin finish that meets or exceeds ANSI standards
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov