The Powerbuilt Flux-Core Wire Welder is a compact wire-feed welder designed to run on 120V household power. This portable welder is easy to set up – no gas or regulators required.
Everything you need to start welding is included. Just attach the ground clamp, select the high or low voltage setting, select the wire feed speed and start welding with the heavy-duty flux core gun!
You can weld everything from thin gauge steel up to 3/16-inch thick steel plate using 0.030 or 0.035 flux core wire. It’s perfect for the hobby and professional welder.
Use it for hobby, yard art, auto body, exhaust systems, fencing, mini bikes, go carts, trailers, lawn and garden equipment and more.
With a 20% duty cycle at 90 amps, this little workhorse will have no trouble keeping pace with light to medium duty welding. It weighs less than 40 pounds and has a convenient carry handle for maximum portability.
- Weld almost anywhere - works on 120V household power
- Keeps pace with your work with and adjustable wire feed rate and 20% duty cycle at 90 Amps
- Easily adjusts to match the work with high and low voltage settings
- Built for hard work with quality construction, ample venting and a cooling fan
- Includes 1 lb. spool of 0.030 " wire, mask, flux core gun, ground clamp, hammer and brush
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.