Many A/C compressors require a special tool to install and remove the clutch. Using the right tool not only prevents damage, it makes the whole repair easier. This kit features installer/removers for several different vehicles including GM, Chrysler, Ford and Mitsubishi. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services domestic and foreign vehicles with the following compressors: Delphi/Harrison A6/R4 SAE, Delphi/Harrison DA6/V5/R4 Metric, Chrysler C171, Ford FS6/Hitachi MJ, Tecumseh HR980, Nippon Denso 6P/10P, Zexel (Diesel Kiki) and Mitsubishi, Sanden SD5, Sanden SD7
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs A/C clutches on many domestic and imported vehicles
- Set includes Nippon Denso GP 109 remover/installer; clutch plate remover arbor; Sanden SD 5 & 7 clutch end plate remover; A/C clutch holding tool; bearing; fractional clutch plate remover/installer; metric clutch plate remover/installer; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #65
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.