The Powerbuilt Billy Club Universal Lug Wrench makes tire changes faster, easier and safer.
The patented design works like an L-Type lug wrench to break loose stubborn lug nuts. Then, by sliding the socket drive head to the center, you can quickly spin off loosened lug nuts. Reverse the procedure to install a new tire, then get back on the road!
Billy Club comes complete with two double-sided lug nut sockets to fit virtually every passenger vehicle on the road today.
It also includes a socket extension to help reach lug nuts on deeper dished wheels. And the sockets and extension store in the handles so everything is there when you need it.
Precision built and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Universal design fits SAE and metric lug nuts on virtually every passenger vehicle on the road today
- Fits SAE lug nuts: 11/16", 3/4" 13/16", 7/8"
- Fits metric lug nuts: 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm
- Patented design features sliding socket drive head for speed or leverage when needed
- Includes 2 double-ended universal sockets and a 3-inch extension bar
- Sockets and extension fit inside handles for easy storage
- Affordable quality
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime