Get your clutch in line with the clutch pilot tool set. Properly aligning the components is one of the most important parts of installing a new clutch. This handy set gives you the pieces you need to hold the clutch plate, disc and pilot bearing in the correct position while you are tightening the nuts. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality. J
- Keeps clutch components in place when installing new clutch
- Set includes tapered cone clutch main adapter and centering shaft; 1.18"/.984" pilot bearing adapter; .874"/.812" pilot bearing adapter; .787"/.749" pilot bearing adapter; .718"/.668" pilot bearing adapter; .624"/.614" pilot bearing adapter; .590"/.561" pilot bearing adapter; 17mm/15mm pilot bearing adapter; 15.8mm/12mm pilot bearing adapter; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #21
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.