Remove and install straight or curved springs made of wire up to 3/4” in diameter with this coil spring compressor kit. One piece tool fits inside the spring, saving you the trouble of tightening a pair of coil compressors on the outside.
Made of strong chrome vanadium, this compressor has a long arm and a short arm on each end which allows them to follow the curved shape of the spring more easily.
Kit services most passenger vehicles and includes:
- 4 hooks
- center screw
- 4 plates
- 3 washers
- 4 bolts
- storage case
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs straight or curved springs made of wire up to 3/4” in diameter
- Set includes hooks (4); center screw; plates (4); washers (3); bolts (4); storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #2
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.