Designed for hauling lots of gear. This pack is big enough to carry several days worth of supplies yet mobile enough for use on longer hikes.
The result is a comfortable, feature-rich pack with superior storage capacity and organization. Featuring one large compartment, one medium admin compartment and multiple side pockets.
Constructed from premium 1000-denier nylon fabric with high-grade waterproofing for maximum durability and weather protection. Durable PALS exterior webbing for expansion and organization, and reinforced stitching for heavy wear resistance. UTX-Duraflex® hardware and YKK® self-repairing zippers complete the package.
The Contego backpack is tested and approved by members of the National Tactical Officers Association.
- Large Main Compartment
- Zippered Fleece Lined Eyewear Pocket
- Reinforced Grab Handle with Dual Hose Ports
- Hydration Compatible (Bladder Not Included)
- Hook and Loop Patch for Adding Name Tape or Logo Patches
- External Adjustable Side Compression Straps
- Adjustable Sternum and Waist Straps
- Internal Admin Panel
- Padded Mesh Back Panel for Enhanced Moisture Wicking
- PALS Webbing for Modular Pouch Attachments
- Front Elastic Cords to Hold Jacket or Extra Clothes
- Grommet Drainage Ports
- Overall dimensions: 21" L x 19" H x 10" D
- Capacity: 34L
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Material: 1000D polyester
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.