Handy set of 9 strong chrome vanadium sockets for removing front wheel axle nuts on most foreign vehicles. Each metric socket is clearly labeled so finding the right socket for the job is a snap. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs front wheel axle nuts on most foreign vehicles
- Set includes axle nut socket 36mm; axle nut socket 38mm; axle nut socket 33mm; axle nut socket 32mm; axle nut socket 30mm; axle nut socket 29mm; axle nut socket 27mm; axle nut socket 34mm; axle nut socket 35mm; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #61
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.