View and inspect just about anything, anywhere with the Powerbuilt Digital Borescope! It’s durable, compact and easy to use. Small enough to fit in your shirt pocket or toolbox drawer.
The 18-inch long semi-rigid camera shaft stores inside the unit for safekeeping. When you’re ready to use the camera, unwind the cable and feed the 300-megapixel camera lens into an opening as small as 5/16” diameter. Then view and capture images on the 2-1/4” color LCD display.
Adjust the built-in LEDs on the camera tip for more or less light. The 4X zoom makes it easier to find and inspect detailed areas. And you can select either white or UV light, depending on your inspection needs.
There’s even a built-in worklight on the camera body for illuminating dark work sites. Use the included attachable hook, magnet or mirror to help see and retrieve small objects. Everything stores in the included pouch for convenient storage. The Powerbuilt inspection camera operates up to 90 minutes continuously on 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Compact, durable all-in-one design - small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Semi-rigid 18-inch borescope shaft with 4X zoom and adjustable LED lights at tip
- Optional UV light setting for leak detection/inspection
- Built-in worklight for added visibility in dark areas
- Attachable hook, magnet and mirror for retrieving small items
- Storage pouch included
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.