Remove that hard-to-reach O2 sensor with this extended length offset oxygen sensor socket. Simply attach a ratchet or breaker bar to the 3/8" square drive opening, feed the sensor wires through the built-in slot and break that sucker loose. The innovative design adds 2-1/4" of reach to your drive tool
It's constructed of impact-rated chromoly steel so it'll stand up to high torque loads.
Dependable Powerbuilt sockets meet or exceed ANSI standards and have a lifetime warranty, all at affordable prices.
- For removing and installing 7/8" 22mm O2 Oxygen Sensors
- Impact-rated chromoly steel construction
- Offset design for added working depth
- Extended shaft offers 2-1/4" of added reach
- Works with any 3/8" drive tool
- Meets or exceeds ANSI
- Lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.