Worn-out ball joint on your 1996-2009 Ford Taurus or Mercury Sable? This innovative tool set is designed to help you remove and install lower ball joints without having to replace the entire spindle assembly. Requires one additional tool (#940579 ball joint press) for installation. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime. Kit Services: 1996-2009 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs lower ball joints without having to replace the entire spindle assembly (requires additional tool #940579 ball joint press)
- Set includes 1-7/8" (O.D.), 3-3/8" (L) adapter; 2-3/16" (O.D.), 1-3/16" (L) adapter; 1-1/4" (O.D.), 1" (L) adapter
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #77
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.