Remove stubborn hubs and axle shafts easily with this front wheel drive hub puller set made especially for servicing Fords and Mercurys. Innovative design allows the strong hardened steel puller to fit any hub without damaging the lug nut studs. Just attach the puller to the wheel studs and turn the center screw until the axle shaft disengages from the hub.
Kit Services: Mercury Sable, Topaz and Lynx vehicles and Ford Taurus, Tempo, Probe and Escort.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes front wheel hubs and axle shafts on Fords and Mercurys without damaging the lug nuts
- Set includes 1-1/2” installer tube; M20 x 1.5 installer center screw; M22 x 1.5 installer center screw; 5/8” x 5-1/2” NF; 1-1/4” washer; 3/4” nut; front hub remover yoke; nut
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #28
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.