You can’t fix your engine until you figure out what’s wrong with it. That’s where this handy diagnostic kit comes in. You can us it to test multiple systems to identify the source of the problem.
Attach the pressure test gauge to the fuel system to see if there is an issue with the fuel pump. Attach the multimeter to the electrical system to track down electrical issues.
The kit comes with multiple adapters for testing Ford/Lincoln/Mercury or GM/Chrysler vehicles.
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
Kit Services: Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, GM and Chrysler vehicles
- Diagnoses fuel pump and electrical issues in Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, GM and Chrysler vehicles
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Set includes:
- GM/Chrysler test port adapter
- Gauge set
- Test leads (2)
- Rubber hoses (2)
- Dual manifold test adapter
- Hose clamps (4)
- Alligator clip connectors (2)
- Ford test bolt adapter
- M8 x 1 banjo bolt adapter
- M12 x 1.25 banjo bolt adapter
- M12 x 1.5 banjo bolt adapter
- GM TBI test adapter
- Storage case
- Kit #102
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.