Sometimes a harmonic balancer just doesn’t want to come loose but using a pry bar may damage the part. Loosen it the easy way with this innovative harmonic balancer puller and installer set. Just fasten the 2/3 combination yoke to the balancer with the included bolts and twist the center screw until the harmonic balancer breaks free. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Many automobiles and light trucks
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs harmonic balancers with threaded holes found on many engines
- Set includes 16-2-2.0mm installer; 14-1.5mm installer; 12-1.5mm installer; 7/16"-20 installer; 1/2"-20 installer; 9/16"-18 installer; thrust bearing; 3/8"-16 x 4; 8-1.25 x 80mm bolts (3); 3/8"x 24 x 2" NF bolts (3); 5/16" x 18 x 2" NF bolts (3); center point; 10-1.5 x 50mm bolts (3); 2/3 combo yoke; installer center screw; puller center screw; 7/8" NF nut; 3/4" x 16" installer; 5/8" x 18 installer; jam nut; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #12
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.