Getting accurate temperature readings on engines, exhaust systems, wheel bearings, brakes and more is safer and easier with this quality laser-guided infrared thermometer.
It’s quick – just point the laser guide at the object to be measured and see the temperature displayed on the digital readout. With an 8-to-1 distance to spot ratio, you can take readings from a distance, a great safety and convenience feature for measuring dangerous or out of reach surfaces.
This compact unit measures and displays temperatures in Fahrenheit from -58 to +716 degrees or in Celsius from -50 to + 380 degrees. It’s built to last using quality components and precision electronics with an accuracy of +/- 2%.
Features & Benefits
- Get fast and accurate temperature readings around the house, garage or jobsite
- Laser-guided thermometer lets you pinpoint surface to be measured
- 8 to 1 distance to spot ratio makes it easy to take readings from a distance
- Measures temps from -58 to 716 degrees Fahrenheit with +/- 2% accuracy
- Durable construction resists damage and stands up to heavy use
- Battery included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.