Need to change an inner tie rod? This kit makes it easy. Three different size adapters fit many vehicles with rack and pinion steering. Strong knurled tie rod extension bar provides a secure grip. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Many automobiles and light trucks with rack and pinion type steering
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs inner tie rods
- Set includes 1-5/16" socket adapter; 1-3/16" socket adapter/ 1-7/16" socket adapter; tie rod extension bar tool; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #26
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.