Has your Ford or Mercury got a stuck wheel hub? Remove stubborn hubs and axles easily with this master hub puller set. Made especially for servicing Fords and Mercurys, this set includes two pullers: one for front wheel drive vehicles and one for rear wheel drive vehicles. Just attach the appropriate puller to the wheel studs with lug nuts, then turn the center screw until the axle shaft disengages from the hub. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: Ford Taurus, Tempo and Escort, and Mercury Topaz and Lynx vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs hubs and axles on Ford Taurus, Tempo and Escort, and Mercury Topaz and Lynx vehicles
- Set includes RWD hub puller 4.5/5.5"; 5/8"x 5-1/2" NF center screw; 1-1/2" tube; 1-1/8" washer; 3/4" nut; 5/8" nut; M22 x 1.5 puller/installer; M20 x 1.5 puller/installer; FWD hub puller 3.75/4.5"; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #40
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.