Removing a steering wheel can be tricky, but this master steering wheel kit can make it a little easier. This innovative set includes five pairs of cap screws, each with a different thread size, made to fit the many types of steering wheel columns. The lock plate puller pushes down on the lock plate, allowing you to pry loose the lock ring and remove the plate. Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime.
Kit Services: most foreign and domestic vehicles
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use and abuse. Inside the case lid you’ll find how to instructions and photos that show step-by-step usage instructions.
The finishing touch? All Powerbuilt installer kits meet or exceed ANSI and/or ASME standards so you can buy with confidence knowing you’ll get quality.
- Removes and installs steering wheel and lock plate
- Set includes 3/8" x 4" - 16 NC bolts (2); 5/16" x 4-1/2" - 18 NC bolts (2); hex nut; center screw (9/16" x 18); center screw M14 x 1.5); puller leg; washer; pivot pin remover; puller leg; U-frame (small); yoke; U-frame (large); M11 x 1.27mm 1.25 pitch; 5/16" x 3-7/16" - 24 NF bolts (2); M8 x 7.5mm - 1.23 pitch bolts (2); 1/4" x 3-3/16" - 28; storage case
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit #36
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.